• All solid colors are 100% ring-spun cotton
• Heather Grey color is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Denim color is 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.5 oz/yd² (152.6 g/m²)
• Fine knit jersey
• 30 singles
• ¾ sleeves
• Contrast raglan sleeve
• Unhemmed bottom
• Reactive-dyed for longer-lasting color
• Prewashed to minimize shrinkage
• Tear away label
• Blank product sourced from Mexico
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
Effective Date: [4/1/23]
Thank you for shopping at Death Roux Apparel. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we're here to help.
- Due to the customized nature of DTF printing, all sales are final. We do not accept returns or provide refunds for printed garments unless they are received in a damaged or defective condition.
- To be eligible for a return, the item(s) must be unused, unworn, and in the same condition as when you received them.
- The item(s) must be returned within 14 days from the date of purchase.
- The item(s) must be accompanied by the original receipt or proof of purchase.
- Items purchased at our vendor booth may not be returned. Vendor booth sales are final.
- Certain items, such as accessories, headwear, and sale or clearance items, may not be eligible for return. Please check the product description or contact our customer support for more information.
1.2 Return Process: To initiate a return, please follow these steps:
- Contact our customer support team at email@example.com to request a return authorization.
- Once you receive the return authorization, securely package the item(s) to be returned, including all original tags and packaging.
- Include the return authorization number on the package.
- Ship the package to the address provided by our customer support team.
1.3 Return Shipping:
- The cost of return shipping is the responsibility of the customer, unless the return is due to our error (e.g., wrong item shipped, damaged item).
- We recommend using a trackable shipping method and obtaining a shipping receipt as proof of shipment. We are not responsible for lost or undelivered return packages.
2.1 Refund Process:
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email notification to confirm receipt of the returned item(s).
- We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If approved, your refund will be processed within 30 days and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
2.2 Non-Refundable Items:
- Certain items may not be eligible for a refund, including gift cards and final sale or clearance items. These items are clearly marked as non-refundable at the time of purchase.
3. Damaged or Defective Item:
- If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact our customer support team within 7 days of receiving the item.
- Provide detailed information and, if possible, include photos of the damage or defect.
- We will work with you to resolve the issue, which may include providing a replacement or issuing a refund.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to assist you and ensure your shopping experience is enjoyable.
Please note that this return policy is subject to change without prior notice.
Care Instructions & DTF Disclaimer
DTF Care Instructions
DTF printed apparel can be machine-washed cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle using your washer's recommended amount of detergent. You shouldn't use any fabric softeners or bleach. It can be tumble-dried on a low cycle, however air drying is preferred for the print to last longer.
Direct To Film (DTF) Disclaimer
All of our tops and outerwear garments are printed individually by hand unless specified otherwise. Due to this process, design placement on the garment might slightly vary from one item to another. Such variations are within industry standards and should not be considered as defects. Due to the customized nature of DTF printing, all sales are final. We do not accept returns or provide refunds for printed garments unless they are received in a damaged or defective condition (see Return Policy). We strive to process orders and deliver them within the specified timeframe. However, unexpected delays might occur. We will notify you if any significant delays arise. We reserve the right to modify or update this disclaimer at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be effective upon posting on our website.By making a purchase on our online store, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to the terms and conditions outlined in this disclaimer. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our customer support before placing your order.